Looking for a little more guidance on your cellular shades trouble shooting, wood blinds trouble shooting, or with any other Bali product? Our comprehensive guides run through all of the most commonly asked questions to get you the answers you need to make your dream home a reality. Whether you are looking to replace a part, adjust the length, keep everything straight and centered, or just have a few questions on operation, we can help.
Provides a cleaner, more streamlined appearance; no operating cord needed to lift the shade for enhanced safety in homes with children and pets.
- Adjust Bowing Bottomrail (English)
- Creeping Up/Adjust Length (English)
- Creeping Down When Shade is Raised (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades — Bottom Up/Top Down Mfr. Before 2015 (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades — Bottom Up/Top Down Mfr. 2015 and After (English)
- Correct Operation - Mfr. Before 2015 (English)
- Correct Operation - Mfr. 2015 and After (English)
Located in front of the fabric; can be placed on the right (standard) or left side of the shade.