Wide Windows & Doors
Cover your wide window and sliding glass door in style
Wide windows and sliding glass doors open up your home to the outdoors, allowing for scenic views and generous amounts of daylight. They’re often a focal point, and their window treatments make a style statement in your home.
Vertical blinds are the classic choice, but there are many other options. With the popularity of open concept floor plans, finding a solution that coordinates your sliding glass door with your windows is more important than ever.
Explore our designer-approved solutions to find the one that best suits your space.
Horizontal Blinds & Shades
Many of our horizontal blinds and shades are available at extra-wide widths. Bali Cellular Shades, for example, can be made up to 144" wide. Large windows can also be covered by having several blinds or shades built onto one headrail. Even though it’s one cohesive treatment on your window, each blind or shade can be operated independently for flexible light and privacy.Explore Cellular Shades
Sliding panels offer a clean, modern take on vertical treatments with sleek, no-fuss panels. Made from the same fabrics as 4 of our most popular horizontal shades, Bali Sliding Panels make it easy to coordinate and design your open concept space.
Your sliding panels can be designed from 4 types of fabrics:
- Roller shade fabrics (available in blackout; variety of colors and patterns)
- Solar shade fabrics (protects from UV rays and allows view outdoors, even when closed)
- Classic Roman shade fabrics (available in blackout; neutral colors)
- Natural shade fabrics (earth-friendly design; natural colors)
VertiCell™ Cellular Shades
Bali VertiCell Cellular Shades offer the most insulation to your sliding glass door, reducing heat transfer by up to 64%*! These energy-saving shades block the sun’s heat from your space in the summer and keep your home’s heated air from escaping in the winter.
Our vertical cellular shades are made from stylish woven fabrics and crush-resistant spunlace fabrics. Our best-in-class fabrics are soft yet durable, for quality you can see and feel.
Our honeycomb shades go well with any room style. We worked with decor industry experts to ensure you'll find a color you'll love for years—no matter your style. Plus, our extra-large 1¼" cell size is designed with extra-large spaces in mind.Explore Cellular Shades
Our high-quality styles, versatile colors, and durable materials offer modern options for every space. Patented headrails mean your vanes stay straight and even.
- Wood. Made from premium North American hardwood, our vertical wood blinds bring in a stunning natural element to your space.
- Fabric. For a softer look. Fabrics range from sheer to room darkening, and come in a variety of weaves and materials.
- Vinyl. Opt for a traditional look by choosing vinyl vanes that have a smooth surface and a standard crown shape, or upgrade to embossed vanes that mimic the texture of fabric, wood, or stucco in a subtle, drapery-like wave.
- Sheer-covered vinyl. With flowing sheer material layered over room-darkening vinyl vanes, this style offers the best combination of comfort and light control.
Wide Windows Buying Guide
The Bali design experts recommend these products for smart, stylish, and functional wide window solutions.
Insulating, energy-saving honeycomb-shaped cells
Sleek and modern; coordinates with 4 popular shade lines
Classic look, available in 4 types
Vertical cellular shades offer energy savings
Hand-woven, earth-friendly style connect to the outdoors